Vendor, Canvasser & Solicitor Application
All participants for sales, canvassing or soliciting must complete a separate application.
- Complete the Warren Township Police Department Vendor, Canvasser & Solicitor Application Forms. ****NOTE: These forms must be submitted TYPED ONLY and are available as a writable PDF below ****
- Go to Warren Twp. Police Headquarters, pickup and complete a New Jersey Universal Fingerprint Form.
- Log onto: www.bioapplicant.com/nj to schedule a fingerprint appointment where you will receive a receipt indicating you have been fingerprinted.
- Include a certified check or money order made payable to “The Township of Warren” for $15.00 per application.
- Provide two recent photographs of the applicant 2 ½ inches x 2 ½ inches depicting the head and shoulders in a clear and distinguishing manner.
- Submit all above completed forms, pictures and fees to the Warren Township Police Department.
A fee of $500.00, PER DAY, will be collected from all Vendors
There is NO, PER DAY, fee associated with Canvassers or Solicitors at this time
Refer to www.warrennj.org under the “Ordinances” drop down menu for Township Ordinances 4.2 Licensing of Canvassers & Solicitors and 4.12 Licensing of Itinerant Vendors of Merchandise for additional information.