Ms. Lisa Meaney
- The following services and reports are provided:
- Incident and Investigation Reports
- Motor Vehicle Crash Reports
- Records Discovery
- Solicitor Permits
- Temporary Handicapped Parking Permits
Fees for reports are as follows:
- $0.05 per page size, $0.07 per legal size, when picked up at Police Headquarters
- $5.00 for the whole report (regardless of the number of pages) for reports sent through the mail.
- Generally, you should expect that it will take 7-10 business days any report to be available for release. It is suggested that you contact the Records Bureau, via phone or email, to ascertain if your report is completed and ready for release.
- Motor vehicle crash reports can also be accessed online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a convenience fee of $5.00 at crashdocs.org.
Open Public Records Act (OPRA) Requests:
- All OPRA requests should be directed to Warren Township Clerk Cathy Reese at 908-753-8000 Ext 222 or email at [email protected]
The Warren Township Records Bureau is open Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 4:00PM. For More Information, contact Records Specialist Lisa Meaney at 908-753-1436 or [email protected].
Mrs. Tara Spiro