Ms. Lisa Meaney
The following services and reports are provided:
- Incident and Investigation Reports
- Motor Vehicle Crash Reports
- Records Discovery
- Solicitor Permits
- Temporary Handicapped Parking Permits
- OPRA Requests
Fees for reports are as follows:
- $0.05 per page size, $0.07 per legal size, when picked up at Police Headquarters
- $5.00 for the whole report (regardless of the number of pages) for reports sent through the mail.
- Crash reports are generally prepared by patrol and traffic safety officers and are therefore subjected to a review process. This process causes the release of records to be delayed. Anyone requesting a report should first call the Police Division’s Records Section to ascertain if the report is ready for release.
- Generally, you should expect that it will take 7-10 business days for your report to be available for release.
- Motor vehicle crash reports can also be accessed online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for a convenience fee of $5.00. Visit CrashDocs.org For More Info.
Warren Township Records Bureau
Monday – Friday
8:30AM to 4:00PM
Mrs. Tara Spiro